Nomonoid Friendly Killer Robot - Billings, MT

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome to NemoNoid's Blog

After winning in Bozeman, MT
This blog is designed to keep you up to date with the Artificial Intelligence Team.  We will be blogging about the changes made to Nemonoid and monitor our progress prior to the competition.
     
After competing in Bozeman, Montana on February 3, 2012, we won the Inspire Award, the most prestigious award given out by the judges, and placed 2nd overall.  Because of the Inspire Award, we automatically have an invitation to World Championships in April in St. Louis, Missouri.  Check our blog often for more updates! 

6 Comments:

At February 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are so amazing!!!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh i love nemo! Nemo is my friend! Not a fish!!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep swimming nemo!!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love nemo

 
At February 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You girls rock. Congratulations. You all are truly inspiring to all girls. Way to be such great rolemodels!! Good luck at the world competition.

 
At February 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nemonoid
Nemonoid, nemonoid, where art thou nemonoid?
Deny thy greatness and I will smite thee with my secret weapon!
Yes! It is my impotent humerus!
Some people might find this humorous!
But wait! I am not made of weak bones taken care of by milk!!
But I am made of aluminum! Lucky number 13!! Oooorah!!

While many are impressed
Because of my grandness
I am full of success
Darn right I am! Its because of my finesse
for I will always answer to the damsel in distress
but nonetheless I will confess
I was made with mucho stress
But we must now progress
so I will suppress
Yes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright © All Rights Reserved
Artificial Intelligence Girls Robotics - TEAM 5051 (Billings, MT)
NemoNoid Friendly Killer Robot V2.012
Billings Career Center Engineering

web design by Toasty Designs LLC